Womens Clogs Dark Magenta Stegmann onomsf3625-New Shoes
ZGR Women's Classic Suede Leather Upper, Faux Fur Linning Short Mid Calf Winter Boot
- Super explosion Womens Backless Slip On Loafer Flats Mules Low Heel shoes
- Sam Carle Women's Pumps，High Thin Heel Simple Fashion Sexy Red White Nightclub shoes
- Sernfinjdr Women's Black and White Lines Palm Cross Casual Canvas Slip on shoes Trendy Running Sneakers
- BIONGTY& 2019 Newsummer Fashion Rhinestone Cow Leather shoes Sandals Women Breathable Mesh Women Sandals Non-Slip Comfort Casual Sandals Black 9
- Gooding life Plaid Slingbacks shoes Women Kitten Heel Women Mules Sexy Pointed Toe High Heels Women Pumps
- Barerun Women's Bellarina shoes Half Toe Grip Non-Slip Ballet Yoga Pilates Barre
- RHFDVGDS autumn and winter boots Flat high boots with round head side zipper high heel boots
- AdeeSu Womens Nubuck Bucket-Style Zip Leather Boots SXE04320
- Lucky Brand Blaire Women US 6 Pink Gladiator Sandal
- Volt Oxford Brown Carbon ESD - Footwear Men's Footwear Men's Work Boots shoes
- Adidas Athletics 24 7 TR Training shoes
- SELCNG Hiking shoes Cross-Country Running shoes Non-Slip Shock Absorption Walking shoes Men's shoes Breathable Outdoor Travel shoes-bluee-44
- Nine Seven Women's Genuine Leather Round Toe Low Chunky Heel Handmade Casual Side Zipper Strap Walking Ankle Booties
- Autumn and Winter British Men's shoes Bright Leather Pointed Casual shoes Straps Wedding shoes Classic Business Men's shoes
- PALOMA BARCELó Women's MCGLCAT000005151E Black Leather Sandals
Antelope Women's 607 Leather Open Cut Bootie
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.